Remedy for Cough, cold and fever. Save your self from bacterial, viral infections like fevers during season change.
Beat post rainy season acute infections with Panchkoot.
The formulation popularly known as Panchkoot is also the best natural antibiotic and antiviral (even stronger than many allopathic antibiotics) ……..
What is Panchkoot?
It is the mixture of 5 hot potency herbs as follows :
1) Dry ginger
2) Black pepper
3) Long pepper
6) Shyama Tulsi
The ratio is as per description in our Ayurvedic scriptures.
Other Benefits of Panchkoot :
1) Promotes appetite and aids healthy digestion.
2) Stimulates the enzyme activity that is responsible for healthy digestion.
3) Stimulates the liver to secrete bile which is vital for fat digestion and absorption.
4) Soothes and calms the digestive system, relieving abdominal bloating and belching.
5) Supports the normal bioavailability of nutrients from food.
6) It act as antibiotic and antiviral
General dosage – 500 mg to 1000 mg twice or thrice a day along with food
As a antibiotic – 500 mg to 1000 mg twice or thrice after food ….
Its dosage depends on type of body as follows :
1) In case you feel dryness – have it with desi cow Ghee
2) In case you feel excessive heat , burning , acidity etc – have it with honey or jaggery
3) In case you catch lots of cough , cold allergies and feel lazy – have it with rock salt ….
4) Generally you can have it alone with water
Note :Panchkoot also balances all vitamins in the body as it promotes their natural recycling by increasing secretion
How To Use:
Age: 2 to 6 yrs: 1/4 tea spoon mixed with honey, Twice a day, empty stomach.
Age: 7 to 12 yrs: 1/2 tea spoon mixed with honey, Twice a day, empty stomach.
Age: 13 to 18 yrs: 3/2 tea spoon mixed with honey, Twice a day, empty stomach.
Age: 18 – 80 yrs 1 tea spoon mixed with honey / Luke warm Water , Twice a day, empty stomach.
Preparation Mechanism: Herbs are washed, dried and grounded to mix with specific proportion as per Ayurvedic scriptures for maximum benefit. Natural remedy .
Ingredients: Giloy, Tulsi, Peepli small, saunth, black pepper, daalchini.
How we are different from Others:All Products are free from chemical and artificial fragrance. This is a unique formulation designed by us using 5000 year old recipe of Ayurveda. This is a Handmade product. As you are aware Handmade products preserve the nutritive value of oils & herbs whereas machines process (mass production of products) raw material in fast mixer and increased temperature during mix lead to major loss of nutritive value.